Thursday 27 August 2020

Anxiety

I sit quietly, a proverbial weight on my chest. My breathing not as smooth as I would like it. My stomach starts to turn. The weight of the world pushes down on me. My greatest flaw, my desire to make everyone happy sits heavy on me today. Deep in my mind I know it is all in my control, but in this moment I feel like nothing is.

So often the weight of the world presses down on many of us. We look around and wonder how many others feel this way, how are those people so happy, is it a mask or true happiness. For many it is happiness, and for one simple reason, they focus on making themselves happy, they know they can only control how they react to the world, not how the world reacts to them. 

Take a moment, breath and take control back. Remember you need to be yourself, you need to be happy and that comes from within. You must let the comments and looks role off you back and pick yourself up. Once you release yourself from others judgement you will start to feel free, one thought at a time, it is a journey and you will get there.

Inspire, motivate and find your focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment