Friday 3 January 2014

Motivate

Every year we take a moment to try and focus on January 1st or 2nd. We know what we want and we know how to get there. We lay out poorly planned goals and trek forward as blind as can be. What most of us lack is true focus and true desire. If we had the true desire we would learn how to set attainable goals, we would work to monitor them and we would feel proud to achieve them. Along the way we would continue to refocus and measure our goals. Over the last few months I have been working on this. The first step was to improve my personal outlook as to strengthen my relationship with my family and continue to improve my position at work. This has come with a balance of eating better, working out more and just thinking positive thoughts. This has been small steps, now as we enter the new year I refocus, I read more, I smile more. My confidence is improving and I know I am on the right track. We all can do it, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment